UX/UI Lead Instructor (MIA)
We’re looking for a Lead Instructor for our UX/UI Design Bootcamp with a passion for user experience design, and also a passion for sharing their knowledge with the next generation of UX/UI designers. You need to be a strong communicator and very patient -- you’ll need to be able to explain abstract concepts to first-time designers and walk them through the entire design process.
- Availability to teach in-person at our Miami campus in Brickell M-F from 9am-6pm starting April 2nd.
- 3-5+ years of design experience in the UX/UI industry, preferably in a leadership role.
- Technologies & skills with good understanding of:
- UX/UI design process and design thinking methodology
- UX/UI best practices
- UX strategy & research
- Information Architecture
- Design patterns and heuristics
- Strong visual design skills
- Typography, colors, layouts, grids, style guides
- Proficient with SKETCH design software
- Familiar with scalable design systems
- Prototyping tools - InVision
- Usability testing
- Other skills that would be useful to have
- Experience with GV Design Sprints
- Experience with Flinto
- Passion for education: although we don’t require previous formal teaching experience, we’re looking for people that enjoy teaching/mentoring others and that are involved in the UX/UI design community
- Experience managing and keeping a team motivated. Can-do attitude and a good sense of humor
- Passion for feedback and mentorship
- Great communication skills and an ability to capture people’s attention :)
- Fluent in English
- Start: April 2018
- Attend our other bootcamps for free.
- Inspiring workplace and smart, passionate team.
- Cool events year round.
- A community of passionate technology enthusiasts.
- Founded by Wharton and Harvard grads in the fall of 2013
- Located in Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Mexico City, Paris, & Berlin.
- Already graduated over 1,000+ students