Teacher Assistant Web Development, Lisbon
#About the Gig
We are looking for a teacher assistant (TA) who could help launching our 1st campus in Lisbon. The teacher assistant will make sure students understood the concepts seen in class and help them with their exercises and projects.
The TA will be responsible for:
- support the Lead Instructor to transfer the knowledge to the students
- conduct extra sessions (group workshops or one on one workshops) to make sure every student understood the material
- review, help and give feedback on the exercises to the students
- support our Program Manager to create the best study experience for the students
During Launching phase will responsible for:
- Leading our community workshops by drafting content, support in the event logistics and promoting them.
- Adapt bootcamp materials and validate with local insights.
- Publish content and keep up to date comments and incoming requests in social
- Applying technical tests
- Support in the recruitment process for our Lead Teacher for Lisbon Campus
- Clerical support in all administrative tasks
#Is this You?
- Other technologies that could be useful: Express, MongoDB, Front-end framework, React
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
If you don't know all technologies we teach but you have a good programming background, that is not a problem, you will learn on the way :)
Be part of the team that will launch Lisbon Campus
Possibility to become a full time TA after probation period
Get involved into the local tech and innovation community