Sales & Admissions Intern, Amsterdam
Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to change the way we learn about technology. We offer immersive learning experiences to extremely motivated students who want to change career directions or turbocharge their current professional trajectory.
We love the energy of in-person instruction, but we’re also investing in technology to enhance the classroom experience.
Our story so far:
- Founded by Wharton and Harvard grads in the fall of 2013
- Campuses in Amsterdam, Mexico-City, Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Sao Paulo, Berlin and Lisbon!
- 100% YOY Growth and accelerating (bootstrapped!)
- Already graduated +3500 students
- But we’re really just getting started. Don’t work for another Uber for something. Come join us and make a difference
#About the Gig
We’re looking for a Sales & Admissions Intern in Amsterdam that will work closely with the Admissions Manager to help develop a strategy to attract and select high potential students who we’ll turn into great developers, product designers, data wizards and digital creators in general.
#Are you ready to?
- Be the first point of contact for incoming enquiries from interested applicants, give campus tours etc.,
- Make qualifying calls to prospective students and lead personal interviews
- Plan and host Open House and other informational events
- Become an expert on our courses and the coding, UX and Data bootcamp industry
- Collaborate with our team to lead sales and marketing initiatives
- Assist in general and administrative duties as and when required
#Is this You?
- You have a strong can do attitude and you are passionate about technology
- You have strong social and communication skills & you are pro-active in your day to day work
- You have some experience in sales, admissions or communication or you are in the final year of a related degree at university
- You can commit to a period of 6 months (extension possible)
- You are a quick learner and are motivated to get started!
Apply below! Applications open until Friday 18th October