Lead Teacher UX/UI Design - Freelance Mission 3 months PARIS
We’re looking for our Lead Instructor for our January 2019 UX/UI Design Bootcamp (7th Jan 2019 - 8th Mar 2019), with a passion for UX design and a keen eye for beautiful UI. You need to be a strong communicator and very patient -- you’ll need to be able to explain abstract concepts to first-time designers, and walk them through the entire design process.
We really look for someone with deep technical knowledge, experience on real projects and a real passion for sharing their knowledge. A large part of the job is about being able to share your knowledge and transmit it to future designers. This is a true opportunity to shape the future of design in France by training aspiring designers.
Availability to teach in-person FULL TIME at our Paris Campus in Paris 8e from January to early March 2019
- 3+ years of design experience in the UX/UI industry, preferably in a leadership role.
- Technologies & skills with good understanding of:
- UX design process and design thinking methodology
- UX/UI best practices
- Experience with Design Sprints
- UX strategy & research
- Information Architecture
- Design patterns and heuristics (UI)
- Strong visual design skills
- Typography, colors, layouts, grids, style guides
- Proficient with SKETCH design software
- Familiar with scalable design systems
- Prototyping tools - InVision/Marvel
- Usability testing
- Other useful skills (bonus points):
- Experience with Flinto or Principle
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience working with Developers - Agile methodology
Passion for education: although we don’t require previous formal teaching experience, we’re looking for people that enjoy teaching/mentoring others and that are involved in the UX/UI design community
- Experience managing and keeping a team motivated. Can-do attitude and a good sense of humor
- Passion for feedback and mentorship
- Great communication skills and an ability to capture people’s attention :)
- Fluent in English
- Start: January 2019
- Inspiring workplace and smart, passionate team.
- Cool events year round.
- A community of passionate technology enthusiasts.