We are looking for a Career Associate who will empower our students to achieve their desired outcome after the bootcamp; whether that’s finding a full-time job, working freelance or starting their own business. This person will report directly to the Paris Talent & Partnership Manager.
The Career Associate will be responsible for :
* Improving the chances of our students landing a job after the bootcamp by ensuring they’re ready to hit the job market
* Leading one-on-one mentoring sessions, and a variety of workshops including CV, Pitching, Personal Branding, LinkedIn, CV...
* Guiding students through the job search and interviewing process.
* Following up with our alumni to provide continuous support and gather Student Outcomes data.
* Help organise amazing on-campus recruiting events such as the Hiring Fair
* Boosting our placement KPIs and providing weekly reports to the Outcomes Team
* 1-3 years of experience as a Digital Career Coach, IT Recruiter, HR Consultant or another field related to HR and tech.
* You love people and take an interest in psychology and human behaviour - you are **empathetic** and have great listening skills
* You are **autonomous** and enjoy delivering group workshops as well as 1-1 career coaching sessions
* Extremely **organised**, you take an analytical approach to solving any kind of problem and are comfortable dealing with a number of different tasks simultaneously
* You thrive in a sometimes stressful environment and enjoy having tons of autonomy with no bureaucratic BS
* Positive and upbeat - you smile often and are fun to work with :)
* The moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done. 100% can do- attitude
* Strong communication skills. You’re comfortable both drafting a memo and giving a 30 minute presentation in front of an audience
* **Fluent in both English and French**
* Plus: Experience in hiring digital profile and an understanding about the Paris Digital Field and its trends.