Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to disrupt the way we learn about technology. We think it sucks that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolution, so we empower students to find meaningful careers in software development or product design by offering immersive learning experiences to extremely motivated people.
Our higher purpose is to transform the education space by making it more customer-centric and outcomes-driven. Students finish our program with a new way of thinking and approaching problems, resulting in new jobs, companies they’ve built, or promotions at their current jobs.
Some quick facts:
- Founded by Wharton and Harvard grads in the fall of 2013
- Operations in Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City and Berlin
- 100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
- Already graduated over 1,000 students
- 50+ global team members + VC-backed
#About the gig
We’re looking for a Growth Manager in Amsterdam that will help us to launch our Amsterdam campus and bring it to the next level. The Growth Manager will work closely with the General Manager for Amsterdam.
The Growth Manager will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing strategies to grow our Amsterdam campus (all sorts of strategies, both online and offline)
- Analyze all aspects of our marketing/sales funnel to identify the largest areas for improvement and implement strategies to take advantage of these opportunities
- Organizing community events to promote Ironhack’s brand, including creating/organizing/promoting meetups and workshops
- Sourcing and closing local and national partnerships that will help us meet our growth objectives and strengthen our brand
- Creating and implementing content strategies (social media, videos, medium articles etc.)
- Working with our Global VP of Marketing on certain projects that impact our global growth initiatives
#Is this you?
- You have +3 years of experience in a growth / marketing or related field (tech and startup experience a plus) and have the data to quantify your impact
- You are looking for big challenges. You will be responsible for the growth of Ironhack in Amsterdam from zero. Sky is the limit!
- You are a creative and strategic thinker
- You are comfortable analyzing metrics, running A/B experiments and working with industry-standard marketing tools
- Extremely organized and take a methodical approach to solving any kind of problem
- You are super ambitious and motivated (are you ready to take on the challenge of doubling the size of our Amsterdam campus every year?!)
- You’re passionate about education or technology…even better if both!
- Really positive. You smile often and are fun to work with :)
- You like challenges and enjoy having tons of autonomy with no bureaucratic BS
- The moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done. 100% do-er attitude
- Strong communication skills. You’re comfortable both drafting a memo and making a 20 minute presentation to an audience.