**#About the gig**
We are looking for someone that will work closely with the Growth Manager and the Program Manager) to grow Ironhack's visibility and business the French ecosystem.
You will be responsible of all our organic social media & event strategy, which are part of the growth marketing and program strategy in Paris.
Your day-to-day job will include:
- Manage the social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Meetup, Instagram) : create engaging and creative content and spread it in order to grow our audience faster
- Create all sorts of content (newsletter, posts, articles, videos, photos) based on our expertise, our students and our vision of the future of education
- Lead our events strategy (for our students, audience or partners) and organize all of our events : find subjects, speakers, communicate about the events to make sure we reach audience targets, organize the events from a to z.
- Build, nurture and convert B2C from social media and events
You will report to the Growth Manager and to the General Manager, and will work with them on all the key topics for our audience, market and partners.
#Is this you?
- Want to get experience in Web marketing, Growth marketing, Community and events management in a fast-paced environment
- Want to live an entrepreneurial experience without the hassles
- You enjoy community building and love connecting people
- Extremely organized and take an analytical approach to solving any kind of problem
- Really positive. You smile often and are fun to work with :)
- You thrive in chaotic early stage startup environment and enjoy having tons of autonomy with no bureaucratic BS
- The moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done. 100% do-er attitude
**- fluent French is mandatory