Growth & Demand Generation (São Paulo)
Dia a dia em português, mas a vaga exige inglês fluente já que requer reuniões semanais com colegas de outros países.
#About The Gig
Working in a fast paced environment and in an autonomous role, you will develop and execute integrated marketing programs and campaigns.
Day-to-day activities include: developing new audience-centric initiatives and collaborating with our global performance, inbound, and other marketing teams to build multi-channel campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in demand generation campaigns and CRM tools, and have built successful programs that scale.
Ironhack has a positive, driving, and supportive culture. We look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
- Own the demand generation targets and drive the marketing pipeline for the local market.
- Build a repeatable, locally-focused framework for targeting, acquiring leads (attract) through all existing channels (email, PR, online campaigns etc.)
- Build & manage lead nurturing campaigns through CRM & Automations on Pardot Creates, Executes and Analyzes email marketing campaigns
- Project manage the creation of demand generation/integrated marketing assets, working across cross functional teams and/or agency partners.
- Collaborate with the global team to develop performance marketing campaigns.
- Leverage local market research and audience insights to design local-centric demand generation campaigns that reach and connect with target customers.
- Surface opportunities and suggest new marketing channels
- Report results, track performance, and identify optimisation opportunities.
- Tons of awesome events with our students and community of instructors
- Learn to code or UX/UI design anytime: enroll in our part-time courses for free!
- Annual global company off-site somewhere sunny
- 500€/ year Education Perk
Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to disrupt the way we learn about technology. We think it sucks that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolution, so we empower students to find meaningful careers in software development or product design by offering immersive learning experiences to extremely motivated people.
Our higher purpose is to transform the education space by making it more customer-centric and outcomes-driven. Students finish our program with a new way of thinking and approaching problems, resulting in new jobs, companies they’ve built, or promotions at their current roles.
Some quick facts:
- Founded by Wharton and Harvard grads in the fall of 2013
- Operations in Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, São Paulo, Amsterdam, Lisbon and Berlin.
- 100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
- Already graduated over 3,000 students
- 100+ global team members + VC-backed.
#Is this You?
- Fluent English and Portuguese required and mandatory!
- You have a growth mindset and are constantly trying new things!
- Passion and can do attitude required!
- At least 3 years of digital demand generation experience, preferably in a long sales cycle solution and/or O2O environments.
- Hands-on experience with demand generation tools, lead scoring, CRM systems and marketing automation software (we are using Pardot, so experience with it is a big plus!)
- A degree in Marketing, Communication or any other relevant field.
- Experience designing and managing high-quality integrated marketing campaigns within a fast-paced, high-tech company
- Expertise in understanding data, analyzing results, and optimizing for scale
- Knowledge of digital marketing including SEO, Content, PR and/or conversion optimization efforts.