Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to disrupt the way we learn about technology. We think it sucks that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolution, so we empower students to find meaningful careers in software development or product design by offering immersive learning experiences to extremely motivated people.
Our higher purpose is to transform the education space by making it more customer-centric and outcomes-driven. Students finish our program with a new way of thinking and approaching problems, resulting in new jobs, companies they’ve built, or promotions at their current jobs.
Some quick facts:
Founded by Wharton and Harvard grads in the fall of 2013
Operations in Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City and Berlin
100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
Already graduated over 1,200 students
50+ global team members + VC-backed
#About the gig
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer based in Madrid/Barcelona to join the Global Team. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Growth Teams from all our campus and report directly to the VP of Marketing.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
- Defining and designing our marketing material (public site, social media, emails, etc)
- Designing print material for events (flyers, business cards, billboard etc.)
- Create highly visual presentations, decks and other materials, adhering to strict brand guidelines
- Helping our product designer to maintain our website at top-notch level
- Create and lead brand identity development to a new level
- Continual research and development of visual communication platforms and trends
- Editing videos and motion design is a Plus
#Is this you?
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design field – preferred focus in marketing design/branding
- You are proficient using design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- You are creative and seek perfectionism
- Strong design skills and creative vision to develop smart and effective visual sales and marketing materials
- You rock in communication design and want to create a corporate identity
- You know and like to work in a team and you are proactive and full of ideas
- You are fluent in English
- Animation or video skills are a big plus
- Tons of awesome events with our students and community of instructors
- Learn to code or UX/UI design: enroll in our part-time courses for free!
- Annual global company off-site