Career & Business Development (São Paulo)
Dia a dia em português, mas a vaga exige inglês fluente já que requer reuniões semanais com colegas de outros países.
#About the Gig
Ironhack São Paulo is looking for a talented Career & Business Development Manager to help take our relationship with top Brazilian tech companies to the next level, while helping our students find their dream job.
The Career & Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Increasing our +85% hiring rate and raise the average salary as we grow our student base
- Guide students through the job searching and interviewing process
- Reach out to companies (ranging from startups to large corporations in São Paulo, BH
- and other tech hubs) to add them to our Hiring Network
- Put together an amazing on-campus recruiting events and workshops
- Provide weekly reports to the leadership team
- Represent the Ironhack brand at trade shows and industry events
- Report directly to São Paulo General Manager
#Is this You?
- You want to leave a mark in the world and be a change agent
- At least 3 years worth of experience in IT HR consulting, IT recruiting, or another related field related to HR and tech
- Successfully executed business development and negotiated partnerships
- Experience on guiding/advising candidates on career outcomes
- Extremely organised and take an analytical approach to solving any kind of problem
- Really positive. You smile often and are fun to work with :)
- You thrive in a chaotic early stage startup environment and enjoy having tons of autonomy with no bureaucratic BS
- The moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done. 100% do-er attitude
- Strong communication skills. You’re comfortable both drafting a memo and making a 20 minute presentation to an audience
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Plus: Experience in hiring or leading a team of developers
- Plus II: Wide network in the tech industry
- Possibility of doing any of our part-time bootcamps for free
- Competitive compensation package
- Yearly company off-site
- 500€ yearly budget to spend on education
- Flexible work environment
- Tons of awesome events with our students and community of instructors
Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to disrupt the way we learn about technology. It sucks that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolution, so we empower students to find meaningful careers in software development or product design by offering immersive learning experiences to extremely motivated people.
Our higher purpose is to transform the education space by making it customer-centric and outcomes-driven. Students finish our program with a new way of thinking and approaching problems, resulting in new jobs, promotions at their current jobs, or companies they’ve built.
- Founded in 2013 by Wharton and Harvard grads
- Operations in Madrid, Barcelona, Miami, Paris, Mexico City, Berlin, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo and Lisboa
- 100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
- Graduated over 3.000 students
- 90+ global team members & venture capital backed