Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to change the way we learn about technology. We offer immersive learning experiences to extremely motivated students who want to change career directions or turbocharge their current professional trajectory.
We love the energy of in-person instruction, but we’re also investing in technology to enhance the classroom experience.
Some quick facts:
- Founded by Wharton and Harvard grads in the fall of 2013.
- Located in Berlin, Mexico, Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sao Paolo.
- 100% YOY Growth and accelerating (bootstrapped!)
- Already graduated over 1200+ students.
- 50+ global team members + VC backed
But we’re really just getting started. Come join us and make a difference!
#About the Gig
We’re looking for an Admissions Manager in Amsterdam that will help develop a strategy to attract and select students with high potential, who we’ll turn into great developers and product designers.
The Admissions Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating strategic partnerships with companies and organizations as sources of recurring leads, locally and nationally.
- Planning and hosting open houses and other informational events.
- Becoming an expert on our courses and the coding bootcamp industry.
- Counseling and interviewing prospective students.
- Owning our lead and admissions funnel to hit enrolment targets.
- Collaborating with our team to lead sales and marketing initiatives.
#Is this You?
- You’re passionate about education and technology and you’re comfortable talking about it!
- You have 2+ years worth of experience in admissions, sales, or business development.
- You enjoy community building and love connecting people.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Dutch speaker preferable.
- You’re able to thrive in the sometimes chaotic early stage startup environment and enjoy having tons of autonomy.
- Goal driven, KPI enthusiast - The moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done.
- You enjoy the challenge of joining the initial and founding team of Ironhack Amsterdam, setting up operations and building the brand from the beginning!
- Attend our part-time UX or Web Dev bootcamps for free.
- Flexible work environment; remote-work friendly.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Yearly company off-site.