#About the Gig
We’re looking for an Admissions Associate in Lisboa that will help develop a strategy to attract and select high potential students, who we’ll turn into great developers and product designers.
The Admissions Associate will be responsible for:
- Creating strategic partnerships with companies and organizations as sources of recurring leads, locally and nationally.
- Planning and hosting open houses and other informational events.
- Becoming an expert on our courses and the coding/UX bootcamp industry.
- Counseling and interviewing prospective students.
- Owning our lead and admissions funnel to hit enrollment targets.
- Collaborating with our team to lead sales and marketing initiatives.
#Is this You?
- You’re passionate about education and technology and you’re comfortable talking about it!
- You have 2+ years worth of experience in admissions, sales, or business development.
- You enjoy community building and love connecting people.
- You are fluent both in Portuguese and English (written and spoken).
- You’re able to thrive in the sometimes chaotic early stage startup environment and enjoy having tons of autonomy.
- Goal driven, KPI enthusiast - The moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done.
- Attend our part-time UX or Web Dev bootcamps for free.
- Flexible work environment; remote-work friendly.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Yearly company off-site.
Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to change the way we learn about technology. We offer immersive learning experiences to extremely motivated students who want to change career directions or turbocharge their current professional trajectory.
We love the energy of in-person instruction, but we’re also investing in technology to enhance the classroom experience.
- Founded by Wharton and Harvard grads in the fall of 2013
- Located in Berlin, Mexico-city, Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Sao Paulo and Amsterdam!
- 100% YOY Growth and accelerating (bootstrapped!)
- Already graduated c.2000 students
- But we’re really just getting started. Don’t work for another Uber for something. Come join us and make a difference!